Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What I Did On St. Patty's Day

I made you videos!

Here is "Case Closed" and "Expose" from rehearsal today. Excuse the...well, ok I should stop making apologies, I've gotten into a bad habit of it lately.






I hope you like 'em and I am trying REAL hard not to explain myself here and there. Just know it was our first time in a week doing both of these and I'm pretty sure none of us warmed up beforehand.

I am now off to get ready for my Greco/Roman tests tomorrow, (A "Medea" monologue and a written test at 8:30 in the morning - ouch,) and try not to crawl myself into a depressive little hole. LA is so not the place for a person who looks like me...I wonder if there is ANY place that is for a person who looks like me...

I refuse to end this post on a bad note. ZOMBIES RULE!

No comments:

Post a Comment